Thursday, March 27, 2008

Finding jobs

My senior got offered an asst manager position in the Ministry of Manpower's foreign workers policy division. While it's superbly exciting, hearing about the process of application has gotten me very worried. They are usually asked to write essay and interviews involve discussing issues and what not. I think I'll fail.

Sigh. Maybe it's good I just stay as an academic lol so far I've never had a job that require such extensive testing. Perhaps that says a lot about the quality and level of my positions in these organizations. Perhaps also if I work in a field which I am known in... For example I simply cannot imagine if I would be asked to write an essay if I were to interview for a position in EDO. However, I'm really interested in policy and I'm sure that would require writing examinations. Sigh.

I must buck up!

No comments: