Sunday, September 16, 2007

Water Management at SBWR

Finally a written publication on the water management regime at SBWR to maintain the bird population. Was just looking for something like this for the tutorial I'm teaching on Nature Conservation.

The blog posts on Bird Ecology Study Group was quoting SBWR newsletter so I better get my hands on one of those. I think they have online versions. But upon looking through the website, I find that it's not updated! I emailed NParks asking for an online version of the latest issues but I forgot to tell them to update their site but I guess it's implied? When they reply I shall make it more obvious but just in case it is now at another page. SBWR website definitely does not have it. I also asked to be put on the mailing list for Nparks newsletters. It's just too bad I didn't pick up a copy of Wetlands yesterday when I was at SBWR!

Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve: Water Regime Management, BESG
Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve: Bird population, BESG

No comments: