Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Graduate Research Seminar Presentation

On Wednesday, 30 April 2008, I will be presenting my research proposal at the department Graduate Research Seminar Session I. If you're interested, it'll be from 9am to 12 noon at the department honors room at AS2, Level 3 (cannot remember the unit number).

For those who won't be able to make the presentation, here are my slides. The slides have been corrupted when uploaded on slideshare so pardon the black outs.

Feel free to leave me your comments or if you have any juicy questions.



Update: The presentation was a success by default because I feel I am at an advantage over the rest because I had one more semester than them to think about this and in comparision I would appear to have done better. Much more can be improved as post-data collection and during fieldwork, anything and everything can happen. Looking forward to it.

No comments: