Thursday, April 17, 2008

Graduate Research Seminar Essay

We are supposed to write an essay that is on any of the following topics:
- determining research topic
- research ethics
- research paradigm and methods
- presenting at conferences

I'm going to do conceptual framework within paradigms. Sounds hard but I found a book on conceptual framework and dammit the same book also has items for methods. I was going to write phenomenological method and ethics but gave up because cannot find. When I do find, it's for writing another topic. It's always like this.

But anyways it's good to deal with conceptual framework. I need the further reading and thinking for my own dissertation

Lunenburg, FC and Irby BJ (2008), “Writing a successful thesis or dissertation: Tips and strategies for students in the social and behavioral sciences”, Thousand Oaks, CA: Corwin Press, pp. 122-123

No comments: