Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Plantation Investment Asia 2008

Today my prof sent me an email about a series of conferences in Singapore called Agribusiness Asia 2008. It was a tad disturbing because I thought I might autocombust in the presence of plantation, papermill and logging companies who is there to learn how to make more money, using a green tagline.

Finally I thought I would go and guess how much it would cost for a local conference? $2500 - $4500 per person. Holy shit.

Anywho, I thought it be good to keep this event company, Sound Initiative, in close contact as they seem to do a lot of environmental events although mostly targetted towards making money.

They have one upcoming called Horticulture Asia 2008 which may be more relevant. This is also the company that did the UNEP Champions of the Earth and UNEP Global Business Summit for the Environment. Very interesting indeed.

No comments: